Switch things up this February 14th with a Valentines Day Charcuterie Board! Completely customizable, this is perfect for galentines parties or an at-home date with your sweetheart.Jump to Recipe
This Valentine Charcuterie Board will be your favorite new tradition!
When it comes to Valentine’s Day, my very favorite thing is to stay home in comfy clothes and watch a movie with TONS of delicious snacks. That’s why this Valentines day Charcuterie Board is my new favorite thing! Completely customizable to your personal tastes, you can combine all of your favorite treats to make the perfect EASY valentines day treat.
Perfect for a festive after-school snack, as a galentine’s party snack centerpiece or a couple’s grazing board – you are sure to love this insanely easy board. Just arrange the snacks of your choice and you’re good to go!
Valentine’s Charcuterie Ingredients
You can add whatever snacks and treats you would like to this board (which is one of the reasons why it’s so great)! But here are the things I included in mine:
- Dove chocolates – Choose whatever flavor you’d like. I love the caramel!
- Chocolate truffles – If you don’t feel like paying for these, you can easily make them from home with my chocolate truffle recipe!
- Sweet tarts
- Chocolate covered strawberries – Skip the soggy store bought version and make these from home in a few easy steps with my homemade chocolate dipped strawberry recipes
- M&Ms – Go thematic and choose the red & pink mix!
- Licorice bites
- Strawberry wafer cookies – You could also do chocolate and vanilla, but the strawberry is really fun for Valentine’s Day.
- Chocolate filled pirouettes
Other Valentine Treats to Try!
Valentines Day Charcuterie Board
- 1 package Dove chocolates
- 6 chocolate truffles
- 1 package cashews
- 1 bowl sweet tarts
- 8 chocolate covered strawberries
- 1 package oreos
- 1 package almonds
- 1 package M&Ms
- 1 package grapes
- 1 package licorice bites
- 1 package strawberry wafer cookies
- 1 package chocolate filled pirouettes
- Select the treats and snacks you'd like for your charcuterie board.
- Wash your grapes and open all necessary packages.
- Arrange your various treats on the board of your choosing.
- Serve & enjoy!